Yes it is. Doug has always encouraged mod_perl related jobs to be posted to
this list.

--
Jason Bodnar + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + Tivoli Systems

Lisa:   Remember, Dad.  The handle of the Big Dipper points to the
        North Star.

Homer:  That's nice, Lisa, but we're not in astronomy class.  We're in
        the woods.

                   The Call of the Simpsons