Matt,

All I'm looking for is the fastest way to print sticky form elements. I
already use HTML::Template for the page templating engine (and it works
very well!). I need to take a look at CGI v.3 beta to see if it answers
some of my concerns about memory usage.

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.