On Sun, 21 May 2000, Allen Wilson wrote:

> Good afternoon...
>
> My name is Allen Wilson and I am looking to join a mod-perl team. If there are
> any positions available on current projects, I would appreciate any information
> pertaining to the project and the available positions.

most people join the project simply by:
-helping to answer questions and join in discussions on this list
-implementing an Apache:: module which can be useful to others and
distributing it on cpan for others to use and contribute to
-helping to spot/fix bugs found in the 1.xx version, including
known/unresolved issues in the todo file

there will also be lots of room to help with the upcoming 2.0 version,
which you can access via cvs:
http://perl.apache.org/mod_perl_cvs.html

just change 'co modperl' to 'co modperl-2.0'

i plan to write up an outline of all the missing pieces soon to make it
easier for folks to join in.