HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:58:38 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.23
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-control: no-cache
Expires: Tue, 29 May 1990 1:58:38 GMT

But IE5 still caches the damn things! Does anyone have a suggestion?
Please note that I don't have the ability to modify the IMG SRC
dynamically since the HTML resides on our customers' servers.

--
-- Tom Mornini
-- InfoMania Printing and Prepress