My Apache::ASP module doesn't seem to work. I have
built Apache 1.3.12 with mod_perl enabled in static
mode. All the necessary modules like Apache-Filter,
Apache-SSI,Devel-Symdump have been installed.
Copied the ./site/eg/ directory from the Apache::ASP
installation to the Apache document tree (under htdocs
directory). I have put 'Allow Override All' in the
httpd.conf <Directory> config section.Also added the
following to the httpd.conf file;
            <Location /asp/>
            SetHandler PerlScript
            PerlHandler Apache::ASP
            PerlSetVar Global /tmp
            </Location>

When I try to run the sample asp applications from the
eg directory, for example
http://localhost/eg/application.asp I don't get any
errors, but the asp part doesn't seem to work. Please
advice as to what I should do for my asp to start
ticking in my Apache server.

regards
Sridhar Balaram
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]