thanks Stas :)

> I don't know what's the right behavior should be but, I've tested my
> setup: 1.24/1.3.12/5.005_03/rh6.2 and here is what I saw:
>
> Env.pm
> ------
> package Env;
> use strict;
> use Apache::Constants qw(:common);
> sub handler{
>   shift->send_http_header('text/plain');
>   print map {"$_ => $ENV{$_}\n"} keys %ENV;
>   return OK;
> }
> 1;
>
> The following sets %ENV OFF
> <Location /env>
>   SetHandler perl-script
>   PerlHandler +Env
>   PerlSetupEnv Off
> </Location>
>
> The following doesn't set %ENV OFF
> <Location /env>
>   SetHandler perl-script
>   PerlHandler +Env
>   PerlSetupEnv Off
> </Location>

am I missing something, or are these two setups the same?  I'm sure it's
just a typo ;)

> I've tried the same with Apache::Registry, no matter where I put the
> PerlSetupEnv directive, the %ENV is ON all the time.

hmmm, I was able to get it to OFF but on a per-directory basis, not a
per-server basis, including Registry scripts...

I just checked again, and it's fine per-directory for me...I'm using
1.24_dev + 1.3.12 + 5.005_03(RH6.0)

Are we on the same page?

--Geoff