From: Geoffrey Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 12:11 PM
To: 'Michael Todd Glazier'; Hughes, Ralph; ModPerl
Subject: RE: Segmetation Fault problem

are you both using the default RPM from redhat?  IIRC, if you check the
archives, you'll find similar reports for users of the RPM.  Generally,
RedHat RPMs use mod_perl as a DSO, and it seems mod_perl's DSO received lots
of DSO upgrading/tuning after 1.21.

I'd suggest rolling your own mod_perl + apache statically from the sources
and see if the problem goes away.  At the very least, try to use a static
RPM:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#Installing_a_single_apache_mod_p

rolling your own is not all that difficult, if you are up to trying:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html

HTH

--Geoff