Stas> Hey, who of the Perl teachers at Cruise said that?
Stas> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/06/06/geekcruise.html
Stas> <QUOTE>
Stas> 8.Perl 5.6, which seems like generally a very good thing, currently
Stas> doesn't work
Stas> in a mod_perl (i.e., Apache) context. This is a big problem for some
Stas> people.
Stas> </QUOTE>

Stas> I guess a correction and an apology are due... :)

I don't think it was me, unless it was a misquote.  From what I
understand, Perl 5.6 *threads* don't play well with mod_perl.  Is that
accurate?  But then again, 5.6 threads are semi-fragile anyway. :)

And wasn't some part of 5.6 broken with respect to HTML::Mason?
(Which of course concerns me greatly. :)