Ronald Schmidt wrote:

> The warning seems to be coming from inside the standard module CGI::Cookie -
> not from inside the driver code included with my message.
You're right. What version of CGI::Cookie are you using?

How much work would it be to explicitly pass $q to each subroutine? That
really is a better way to do things anyway - globals can cause MUCH
frustration and headaches under Apache::Registry if you're not careful.
Make $q a lexical, and pass it around to each subroutine that needs it.

Any other suggestions from the real gurus out there? (A guru I'm not!)

--
Drew Taylor
Vialogix Communications, Inc.