From: Michael Todd Glazier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 9:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Any reason not to SSI include Registry scripts?

As a way to speed up the CGIs but allow my designers easy access to
the html file, I'm executing an Apache::Registry CGI script from
within an .shtml document using #exec cgi . The Apache manual says to
prefer use of #include virtual, but that doesn't pass the query
string from the request. In a way this is a hacked template system. :)

Is there a reason, barring the known fact it would be faster as a
full blown module :), not to use this set-up?

Thanks!

- mt