> If you know about people, who work for an ISP who does that, but are
> not subscribed to this list, please forward this request to them.
>
> Your input is very important... and hey there is nothing better than
> a free advertisemnt and a few more new clients :)

I run a small hosting service for "select" clients. Our servers run
mod_perl, but I have not addressed the security implications of this
since none of the clients so any of the work on the servers
themselves. It is all done by our staff or consultants. I'd be very
interested in more info on how to safely set this up for general use.

Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]