[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Almetaal B.V.) wrote:

> [...]

Apache::Filter reads your httpd.conf and creates a new one, t/httpd.conf, for
'make test'.  Have a look at t/httpd.conf and see whether there's anything
strange in there.  Perhaps it's not getting created correctly - the code to
find your dynamic modules is fairly new, and may have some problems.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum