On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Robin Berjon wrote:

> No need to apologize, we've all got a lot to do. Is it
> just a matter of committing the cvs or is there more to
> be done ? I have a little bit of time between now and
> the middle of the month, I can help if need be.

jim took a snapshot of a subset of the site and applied his
changes to it. i need to incorporate changes that have been
made since the snapshot, and apply the template to the rest
of the site. it'll be a fair amount of work, but perhaps i
can do it in chunks, and i'll certainly commit the template,
so perhaps folks can help with that part.