Look!  It's a big orange burning circle in the sky...  Run away, RUN
AWAY!!!!

If you have any say in things DO NOT implement a web interface to an
access DB.  Migrate the access DB to a true SQL server that won't suffer
the many problems that access does.

Geoffrey Young wrote:

> look into DBI and DBD::ODBC on CPAN
> (http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/modules/by-module/)
>
> from the DBI mailing list, I gather lots of folks use DBD::ODBC for
> perl-MSAccess connectivity...
>
> HTH
>
> --Geoff

Mr. Erich L. Markert                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Learning Center                 TEL (914)422-4328
Pace University
1 Martine Ave
White Plains, New York 10606-1932

                -- Henry Spencer