How do I use Apache::Registry to cache pages in disk? The module
I have
in mind is something transparent to the programmer, you just tell apache
that some CGI (or PHP, or any request) will be cached and the server
will cache the stdout in disk, and next time someone requests a page,
the cached page will be sent.
        []s
        Luis