Dirk Lutzebaeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>  > I've noticed that MSIE doesn't start displaying stuff until it has a certain
>amount,
>  > say a few hundred bytes. After that it displays just fine.
>
> No, doesn't seem to matter in my case. Is there any place I can verify
> that Apache has sent some data to the client?

You can always use the definitive test of tcpdump on the client
machine.  Something like (on linux):

/usr/sbin/tcpdump -s 4096 -w packets.out src (host) and port 80

Then examine packets.out for what data is returned in which packets.
With a large enough sleep in the modperl code, it should come pretty
much in its own packet.  This will pretty much give you complete
certainty on what the client receives and when the client receives it.

Chip

--
Chip Turner                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              ZFx, Inc.  www.zfx.com
                              PGP key available at wwwkeys.us.pgp.net