Matt> Does anyone know if all the events will be in the program, or should I
Matt> start making entries in my palm pilot?

Because I didn't pay becoup bucks to ORA on top of what I'm already
paying for my party, it's not on the schedule.  This should be a
general clue - there's a lot more going on than what's listed.

Instead, I've got a giveaway inside each bag (no, I won't spoil the
surprise, but it's not the Perl5 reference card again :) that should
make it clear that we are having a party.