Hi All:

We have a script to output time and date. It used to work fine. Since
upgrdaing modperl (both apache and modperl are most recent version), the
script shows wrong time. If i run the script from command line, it wroks
fine without any problem. I test that from IE and Netscape. Both show
same wrong time. I am sure that the problem comes from web server. How
can i fix this problem. We installed web server many times. I don't
rememeber that any configurations need to deal with time issue. If
anybody knows that, would you please share your fix with me. Thank you
very much.

Steven.