Begin Original Message ----

From: Michael Robinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sam Carleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: php <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, mod_perl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: redirecting a domain

Sure, load the page in a frame that hides the second url request

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Sam Carleton wrote:

> I have an apache question and I have NO idea where to post it.  Is
there
> a newsgroup or mailing list simply for apache?
>
> I have multipal domain names: domain.net & domain.org.  I would
like to
> configure apache such that when someone goes to www.domain.org,
they are
> "redirect" to www.domain.net.  They are both the exact same web
site, I
> simply want the domain name to show up as www.domain.net.  Any
thoughs
> on how to do that?
>
> Sam

---- End Original Message ----

Barry Hoggard
VP of Software Development
http://www.investorama.com
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: 212-741-7954
Investorama.com -- Your Portal to Financial Freedom