Yann Ramin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> Hi.
>

> I'm trying to redirect users via. a Location header (internal redirect
> is not ideal - I need the browser to send the cookie to the page).  The
> problem is specifying the header in a header_out doesn't cause it to be
> sent.  This is my current implementation code:

Yann,

Check out http://perl.apache.org/guide/snippets/#Sending_Cookies_in_REDIRECT_Resp,
which should answer your question. It looks like all you need to do is return
REDIRECT in addition to what you're already doing.

Also, http://perl.apache.org/guide/snippets/#Reading_POST_Data_then_Redirect
might help, as far as REDIRECTs go.

(darren)

--
Blore's Razor:
    Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier.