Mark Solomon ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> I have been using AuthenDBI for a while and, while I cannot isolate a
> specific system change, apache gives a 500 error 1 out of 10 times with
> this in the error_log:
>
> I've tryed calling Apache::AuthenDBI from both the startup.pl and
> httpd.conf like this:
> in httpd.conf:
> PerlModule Apache::DBI;
> PerlModule Apache::AuthenDBI;

I've been using Apache::AuthenDBI for a while, without any hiccoughs. I suspect
the problem might be your use of Apache::DBI, since Apache::AuthenDBI makes its
own database connection. Try commenting out the Apache::DBI line and see if that
helps.

(darren)

--
I have to think hard to name an interesting man who does not drink.
                -- Richard Burton