Hi there,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Jeff Jones wrote:

> It's the mod_rewrite guy again.  Is there anyone who
> would be willing to provide some off list assistance?
> I just want to run a configuration by someone who
> knows more about this than I do and see if I am doing
> it right.

I'd say as long as you are as considerate as you have been (by putting
the OT flag in your subject line) then post your rewrite rules to the
list and wait for the bang.  I'll give it a go if it's regular
expressions which you're bothered about but there are many more people
on the List with far more experience of mod_rewrite than I have.

73,
Ged.