At the end of an httpd.conf that contains both perl and apache traditional config
material,
I tried to list the resulting configuration (here only Locations and VirtualHosts).
Only the material belonging to the perl section was listed. That puzzles me.

I tried an empty perl section at the beginning so that any tying magic would
be active for traditional sections. To no avail.

# stuff to dump the config.
<Perl>

use Data::Dumper;
 print STDERR __PACKAGE__, "\n";  # gave me ApacheReadConfig (useful info)
print STDERR Dumper( { Location => \%Location},  VirtualHost => \%VirtualHost );

</Perl>
--
  Stéphane Payrard
   email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]