Jamie Warren wrote:

> I'am currently having trouble with asp and perl. Here's the situation.
> Recently perl was upgraded to 5.6, all the other programs including
> httpd see perl as 5.6 with the exception of the asp module. It's
> installation script (Makefile.pl) sees and uses perl 5.6 however
> version.asp reports the previous version of perl. "This is version
> 5.00503" ASP not using the newer version of perl is making a few of the
> scripts not run correctly. I've checked all the paths I could find with
> the various asp files and they're all points to the correct place but it
> still doesnt help. Where else should I check or is there something I'am
> overlooking?

Apache::ASP will use whatever version of perl that mod_perl
was compiled with.  You may need to recompile your modperl.
Also, when installing Apache::ASP, make sure you install it
with the perl that the modperl is associated with.

-- Joshua
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA