Hope I asking this question on the right place.
ýI got some problem migrating me CGI to mod_perl.ý
ýI'm "require" parameter file on the fly using the user inputý
ýto decided which file to load.ý

ýLet say I got tree files:ý
ýmain.cgi, param1.pl, param2.plý

ýThe main.cgi load configuration parameters from one of theý
ýparam's file and then print the parameters to the browser.ý

ý----- main.cgi ------------ý
ý#!/usr/local/bin/perl -wý
ýuse strict;ý
ýmy ($forum,$back_url);ý
ýuse CGI;ý
ý$q = new CGI;ý
ý$forum = $q->param('forum');ý
ýdo "c:/home2/rami/www/forums/setups/".$forum.".setup"  ||ý
ý print("Can't require<br>\n");ý

ýprint SOME HTML STUFF ...ý
ýprint "<h1>the forum is: $forum<br>\n";ý
ýprint "back_url $back_url<br>\n";ý
ýprint SOME HTML STUFF ...ý

ý------ param2.pl ---------ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý$back_url = "123";ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý------ param3.pl ---------ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ý$back_url = "456";ý
ý.ý
ý.ý
ýThe phenomenon is that on every $forum number I loadý
ý$back_url (or any other variable) is allways null.ý

ýIs there a way to use my old CGI come with our massive rewrite?ý

ýRegards,ý
ýRami Addadyý
ý[EMAIL PROTECTED]ý