I think you should check the httpd.conf. You should tell the Apache to handle the *.cgi or *.pl in some dir as CGI programs. ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 6:36 AM Subject: save as > Hello folks, > > This may be a weak question, but I have to ask it anyway. > I have a script running under mod_perl. > It works fine, but every once in a while the browser/\"web > server\" offers to save the script instead of executing it. > Any ideas ? Thanks! > > Arshavir >