I haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but the idea is a good one - it
would be nice if each of the Apache:: CPAN modules were to have a live test.
better still that they can use a common package for it.  I like the way you
changed Apache::Filter's test suite in recent versions, so if it's like
that, cool...

I can only attribute the lack of response to the voracious appetites of
various booth babes...

--Geoff