I have fully implemented URL munging and Cookie support,
but SERIOUS troubles start to arise when you start adding
the notion of secure sessions.

I have done it, but it isn't pretty. Basically, there
are three types of pages. Normal, Secure, and Secure
(but you don't need a Secure Url Munging).

And, on top of that, I have emilinated session hijacking
(with a Back Button Breaking method).

It was a hassle, but I liked the idea that my site
supported Cookies and URL Munging, and also made it
more secure than the major etailers.

Unfortunately (?) my design is very tucked away inside
my overall site, and my copious spare time allotment
hasn't come in this summer.