From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tony Demark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: User-Agent: contype

¡Hola!

Looking at the users that log that make the request, it doesn't seem to
be...
(they are not the type of people that would use something like that, most
have
a hard time each time they have to use a browser)

I'm starting to suspect that is some pdf reader... But i've tried with
acrobat
reader with no luck...

HoraPe

horape@tinuviel.