"G.W. Haywood" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Rod Butcher wrote:
>
> > Can anybody please tell me whether the following internal redirect
> > causes the new URL to be sent back to the browser which then asks for
> > foo.htm to be served up, or does Apache simply serve up foo.htm
> > automatically ?
>
> I'll field this one because Josh is busy going to Sweden this weekend.
>
> > The comments in ASP.PM are very cryptic.

Almost gone Ged ... not soon enough though ;)

$Response->Redirect() is an external redirect,
$Server->Transfer() is an internal redirect
and is what you are looking for Rod.  Please
read the docs fully to know how you can use ASP
maximally.  The distribution README like Ged said,
or the site http://www.apache-asp.org.

-- Joshua