Hey,

Big changes for Apache::ASP!  GPL licensing and the new
http://www.apache-asp.org web site.  A lot of consideration
went behind GPL, and I know there are pros & cons to any license.

Note I will be gone on vacation for a couple weeks so hopefully
others on the list will be able to pick up my slack while I'm
gone :)

CHANGES for 2.03:

  +License change to GPL.  See LICENSE section.
  +Setup of http://www.apache-asp.org site, finally!
  -get rid of Apache::ASP->Loader() warning message for perl 5.6.0

DESCRIPTION

  Apache::ASP provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache Web
  Server with Perl as the host scripting language. Apache::ASP allows a
  developer to create dynamic Web applications with session
  management and embedded Perl code. There are also many powerful
  extensions, including XML taglibs, XSLT rendering, and new events not
  originally part of the ASP API.

To easily install, try CPAN's install Bundle::Apache::ASP

-- Joshua

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA