Hi,

We're seeing a number of requests where the write from apache to the
client browser times out and the SIGALRM signal fires. Our
Apache::Registry scripts in that case don't clean up correctly,
leaving session lock files around, which of course causes that
particular session to be screwed up for a while.

My question is would a Cleanup handler still be called in this case?

( I'm asking because it's a large site, and I can't just add code left
and right... :-)

Thanks!

Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    -||-  http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler