I've recently been promoted to Manager, Engineering at Quios. Quios has an
mod_perl/Oracle web site that servers over 1 million page/views per day,
and is growing fast.

Quios is an international wireless messaging company. Our site is
www.quios.com.

We're looking for really good senior engineers who can take a project by
the horns and deliver finished product. Full time employment is our goal,
not contracting.

Depending on your skills, projects will be Registry, handler, library
modules, and some interesting perl but not mod_perl projects as well.

Quios engineering is located in San Francisco, California. Relocation and
H1B Visas are OK.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :-)

--
-- Tom Mornini