I'm getting repeatable segfaults (every time) by feeding a simple file to
Apache::SSI.  It does a virtual include and then calls a perl sub that
creates a new Apache::Cookie object, at which point it segfaults.  I've
reduced my test case to this:

<!--#include virtual="foo.shtml"-->
<!--#perl sub="sub { my $cookie =
Apache::Cookie->new(Apache->request) }"-->

It doesn't matter what's in foo.shtml (right now I have a single "X"), but
it does matter that it gets handled by Apache::SSI.  If foo.shtml is not
handled by Apache::SSI, everything is fine.

I'm trying to reduce my test further, but does anyone have any ideas of
what I should look at?  I'm running perl 5.005, Apache 1.3.12,
mod_perl 1.24, Apache::SSI 2.13, Apache::Cookie 0.01 (from libapreq 0.31)
on Linux (Red Hat 6.2).

- Perrin