Eric Cholet wrote:

<snippage>

> > Apache->push_handlers("PerlTransHandler", \&transhandler);
>
> this will trigger the handler for the first request. Nothing
> will trigger it for subsequent requests. If you want it to run
> for every request, why not just drop the push_handlers call
> and add PerlTransHandler tinasm::Session to httpd.conf.

Thanks Eric,

IIRC I had tried that arround a month ago -  and it did not work - but
the bug was elsewhere.  The reason I was doing it this way was so that I
could just do a :

use tinasm::Session;

in a statup file - which I think is {now think was} more elegant that
adding a transhandler, that'll teach me!

Now all working thanks

Greg