From: Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 9:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adding values to Session file

Hi,

We have a site where we create a session file on login and tie some values.
After a few page visits we want to add more values to the session file again using tie.

We find that only the first set of values get added. Subsequent values do not get added to this file.
Can somebody tell us what the problem is ??

Regards,

Murali

Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
176, Ground Floor, 6th Main,
2nd Block, RT Nagar
Bangalore - 560032
Phone : 91 80 3431470