From: "Jeff Warner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 21, 2000 6:56:18 PM GMT
Subject: Building mod_perl and mod_jserv into same apache

        We need to have mod_perl and mod_jserv in the same httpd file.  I can build
apache 1.3.9 for either mod_perl or mod_jserv using the appropriate make
commands from the install docs and they work fine.

        I've tried to build a mod_perl httpd and then use
                ./configure \
                --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
                --activate-module=src/modules/jserv/libjserv.a

        on a apache build but then I get a mod_jserv httpd and mod_perl is gone.
If I try to activate-module for both mod_perl and mod_jserv I get a lot of
mod_perl errors.  Suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeff