Not strickly mod_perl so I've put on my flame retardent suit.  I've seen
several references to Apache::ASP (and mod_perl) but haven't been able to
figure out quite what it does/provides.
   The Apache::ASP pages says something to the effect 'Active Server Pages
using perl'.

My question is can I dump an IIS website (and edit paths etc.) onto an
Apache server site running Apache::ASP and expect resonable results?
I.e. it will run?

BACKGROUND:
   We're providing support for a non-profit organization that was
originally designed and supported by a group of students at a local
university.  Things didn't go quite right and the non-profit had to move
to a new location and find commercial support.  We're doing the support
(at a _VERY_ reduced rate) but picking up all the pieces from a NT Server
and a cute concept they (the students) called OOHTML is interesting to say
the least.
   My experience with IIS and NT is minimal so I'm looking for a quick
solution until I can move them into the Real World (UNIX and Apache).

So if Apache::ASP isn't what I need can anyone point me towards an ASP
translator or emulator?

TIA,
Rod
--
Roderick A. Anderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Altoplanos Information Systems, Inc.