>When I send Apache a PUT request using 'telnet', the request is
>received.  However, my PUT script does not run.  Instead, Apache
>fabricates a 200 response that looks like this:

I just added
   Script PUT /cgi-bin/put-handler
to my Apache config (apache 1.3.12 & mod_perl 1.24 on Solaris 8 SPARC),
copied http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/put1 to put-handler, added
some more logging code, and tried uploading something from
Netscape Composer.

It worked like a charm, the first time, and the request was handled by
the script (the script's own log says what I expected it to say) which
means I've been of almost no help!

If it hadn't worked, I probably would've trussed Apache while I made the
request to see what was going on.

...Steve

--
Steve van der Burg