Jules Cisek wrote:

> Sounds interesting.
>
> Is this module just managing the sessionID or also the session data?  i.e.
> is the manager capable of storing complex objects (via something like
> Storable or Data::Dumper)?  Will you provide hooks "caching and DB
> abstraction" layers so that the developer can provide the backend
> implementation?

Just managing the session ID between client and server.  I prefer simple
modules that are small and neat (KISS).

storage of any data is upto you - can I suggest Apache::Session ?

All I want to do is provide a simple module in the unix sense of doing
one thing well.

I also had the idea of creating a BB (BareBones) version that has
few(er) configuration options and is very simple.

Greg

> ~J
<snippage>