Hi,
We just placed a little job ad targetted at New York city residents on
dslreports.com. we're looking for an enthusiastic employee #4 who is
very comfortable with apache/modperl/linux/mysql

We cannot give an accurate job description, because there is so much
we need to DO, you can carve out your own area if you can convince me
and my partner. It could be:
  * community/forum coding
  * and/or .. network monitoring (for users) systems coding
  * and/or .. mysql related work (optimizations, upgrades, etc)
  * and/or .. web design within the constraints of a modperl setup
  * and/or .. a little sysadmin (if you like that)
  * and/or .. automation of security scan tools
  * and/or .. a bit of java applet work

dslreports.com has a lot of daily users and gets a lot of feedback,
so if you enjoy the idea of giving users what they want, and doing
it fast, without focus groups and without a lot of project management,
then this position would be ideal for you..

Telecommuting is fine : unlimited DSL provided to your home. come to
the office every second day if you prefer ..

Please reply to me and not the list.
thanks
-Justin