* Michael ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000915 17:29]:
> Hmmmm.....
>
> When I retrieve a cookie
>
> %cookies = Apache::Cookie->fetch;
>
> I get a hash that contains the name of the cookie as the key and a
> scalar reference as the value.
> Apache::Cookie=SCALAR(0xblah...)
> Can't seem to unravel it to get at the
> value. Using
>
> %xx = Apache::Cookie->parse($val);
> gives an apparently empty hash, yet retrieving the headers via
> Apache::Table yields the correct results
>
> Cookie=foo=bar
>
> cook name val
>        foo  bar
>

> So what am I doing wrong with Apache::Cookie that keeps me from
> returning the cookie value.
>
> Michael

The following seems to work for me in nabbing all the cookies sent and
putting them into a hashref $cookies

   my $cookies = {};
   my $cookie_info = Apache::Cookie->fetch;
   foreach my $name ( keys %{ $cookie_info } ) {
     $cookies->{ $name } = $cookie_info->{ $name }->value;
   }

HTH

Chris

--