Hi !

I created an encryption filter based on perlfilter
(CPAN/modules/by-module/Filter by Paul Marquess).
It's working very well in standard perl enviroment (command line, webserver
without mod_perl enabled), but it does not work with mod_perl.
It seems to be that it cannot modificate the source while mod_perl interpreter
reads in the file, so all the data is read as-is and mod_perl exists with
unrecognised character, etc.
I have several sites running entirely on mod_perl, so I was not so happy
with this feature :(.

Does anybody have any experience with it ?

Big thx in advance,
        Bert