New to mod_perl and am having problems writing a script to allow our
creative department the ability to upload banners to a directory on
our server.  I'm using Apache::Request, but keep getting stuck and am
ready to pull my hair out....another problem i have to deal with is
that the banners have to go into different directories within the
banner directory depending on what size they are.  Can anyone give me
any hints or tips?  Or if anyone has a chunk of code I could possibly
use I would really appreciate it.  I'm ready to give up!