On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Jiho Hahm wrote:

> Hi, I just packaged up and sent to Doug the changes I made to mod_perl
> and libapreq to make libapreq work on Win32, but I haven't had a chance
> to test it thoroughly.  I know there are at least several of you out
> there who want to use Apache::Request on Win32, so if you want to
> volunteer as a tester, email me directly and I'll send you the files.
>
> The things that need testing are:
>
> - the correctness of INSTALL.win32 file
> - does it build OK on people's machines?
> - did it break build on other platforms?
> - Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie functionality in general
>
> So far I've only verified that:
>
> - it builds on my NT machine
> - form data parsing and file upload; no testing on cookies
>
> -Jiho

Hi,
    For Win32 ActivePerl users, there's also a ppm version of
libapreq that can be installed by

ppm install
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppmpackages/libapreq.ppd

This needs the latest cvs mod_perl to build, and
passed the mod_perl request.t and cookie.t tests
(with a "binmode" inserted in request.t after
opening "FH"). It would be good though to test this
more.

best regards,
randy kobes