Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Chris Lewis wrote:
>
> > It works to proxy the HTTP to the system fine, however, POST parameters
> > seem to get mangled and/or truncated.
>
> they should get passed through by mod_proxy, provided nobody else has read
> the POST data first.
>
> > When I try to reference $r->content the thing appears to hang.
>
> that means something else has already read the POST data.  btw, in the cvs
> version, multiple calls to $r->content will not block, but anything after
> the first call returns undef.

What I actually seem to be seeing is that one of the parameters has the
last
two characters lopped off its value.

Is there something other than $r->content or $r->read that could eat the
POST data?  as_string?

[Given that Stronghold is a bit old, I'm endeavering to build
Apache/mod_ssl/mod_perl from scratch, but it complains about not being
able to load Apache.pm...  Is there a step-by-step set of Solaris
instructions somewhere?]