[snip]

> Great!  I think this is the best thing that could be done at
> this point
> to increase mod_perl's visibility.
>
> Have you contacted the people at e.g LWN.net, so they can link to the
> digest in their "linux (& free software) weekly news"?

well, there's nothing to link to for the moment :)

that is, there is no official home for the html version yet.

I have a tester on my corporate homepage, but am reluctant to publish a link
to it in the digest (or crawlers or whatever) because of issues that may
arise with my employer...

I would like to get space on perl.apache.org, but that depends on someone
with the appropriate level of permissions finding the time to make space,
give me access or post it to the site themselves, make a link, etc...

all good things in time

--Geoff