I tried that ( and again ) with no luck :

set PATH=C:\Perl;C:\Perl\lib;C:\Perl\bin;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\system32

but apache gives me the same error. @INC is only consisting of
C:\winnt\system32\lib which isn't even in my Path environment variable. I
have no idea where Apache is getting its @INC from at startup..

Thanks though :(

John-