Hi,

I installed Apache::DBI-0.87 on Apache 1.3.9, Perl 5.00503, mod_perl 1.2.1 running on
RedHat Linux 6.1 and I am trying to connect to MySQL 3.22.32. After making necessary
changes in httpd.conf i.e. PerlModule Apache::DBI and giving the command

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd restart

generates the message

Shutting donw http:                     [FAILED]
Starting http:                          [  OK  ]

Now when I request a page from the browser, a window populates displaying a message
"Connection refused. The server may not be accepting connections."

I also tried connecting to MySQL in startup file, but it is not working.

If there is anything more to be done or I am doing something wrong, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Pritesh.

pritesht