I'm having trouble with using $Request->ServerVariables() in Apache::ASP.
After 6 requests (always), the last requested page gets returned, regardless
of what is actually being passed.  I'm using PATH_INFO to pass information.
Coincedentally (or is it?) there are 6 httpd processes running.

If I make a change to the script or restart the server, it works fine for
the first 6 requests.  I'm passing the output through AxKit via Apache::Filter.

Here's the relevant sections of the involved files:

--- test.asp ---
<%
$env=$Request->ServerVariables();

    foreach (sort(keys(%$env))) {
        print "<item>$_ = ",$env->{$_},"</item>\n";
    }
%>

--- httpd.conf ---
## Set up Apache::ASP
PerlModule Apache::ASP
<FilesMatch "\.asp$">
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlSetVar Filter On
  AxCacheDir /tmp/axkit
  AxProvider Apache::AxKit::Provider::Filter
  PerlHandler Apache::ASP AxKit
  AuthName Nothing
  PerlSetVar Global /tmp/asp_cache
  AxAddStyleMap text/xsl Apache::AxKit::Language::Sablot
  AxAddStyleMap application/x-xpathscript Apache::AxKit::Language::XPathScript
  AxAddStyleMap application/x-xsp Apache::AxKit::Language::XSP
</FilesMatch>

Thanks!
Brian Wheeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]